The line between fine art and illustration can be grey but the work in this section definitely has a more personal expression than what you will find in the illustration section. Since 2002, I have been creating mixed media paintings that I exhibit in galleries, coffee shops, and wine bars, mostly, but not limited to Seattle, WA. I do commissions for individuals and businesses as well.
The materials often used in my paintings are acrylic, charcoal, pencil, colored pencil and collage.
- NEW SHOW! Portalis Wine Bar & Gallery. Seattle, WA, Feb. 7 - Apr. 6 2012
Opening: Feb. 11th, 6-9pm
- Portalis Wine Bar & Gallery. Seattle, WA, December-January 2007
- Art Patch Gallery. Tashiro Kaplan Building, Seattle, WA, August 2005
- Portalis Wine Bar & Gallery. Seattle, WA, October-November 2005
- Artemis Gallery. Seattle, WA, April-May, 2005
- Bluebottle Gallery. Seattle, WA, January 2004
- Artemis Gallery. Seattle, WA, February 2003
- Columbia City Gallery. Seattle, WA, Septeber 2007